Join our Go-Kart Racing League!
ADULT RACING LEAGUE FORMAT
2 Laps (first lap is warm-up, second lap is qualifying time)
16-lap position race (qualifiers 1 thru 8 / qualifying position determines starting order)
16-lap position race (qualifiers 9 thru 16 / qualifying position determines starting order)
16-lap position race (finishers 1 thru 4 from A-Main / finishers 5 thru 8 from B-Main)
16-lap position race (finishers 1 thru 4 from B-Main / finishers 5 thru 8 from A-Main)
16-lap position race (odd position finishers from Scrambler 1 / even position finishers from Scrambler 2)
16-lap position race (even position finishers from Scrambler 1 / odd position finishers from Scrambler 2)
Kart numbers will be randomly drawn for qualifying. Drivers must race the same kart during qualifying and for Mains A and B. Karts numbers will be randomly drawn for the remainder of the races.
All karts are tested to insure they are in working order and as equally competitive as possible.
Entry fee: $45.95/week
– Drivers must be at least 18yrs. old.
– Licensed Drivers only.
– A mandatory drivers meeting will be held 10-minutes prior to event start time. Any
driver not in attendance will have 2-tenth’s of a second added to their qualifying time.
– Races will be single file rolling starts and will run for the designated number of laps.
Each driver may accelerate at the wave of the green flag. You cannot pass the kart in
front of you until you have crossed the start/finish line. You cannot step out of line
before the start/finish line. Jump starts will result in a black flag stop and go penalty.
– Rough driving will not be tolerated and may result in the loss of driving privileges. Rough
driving will be assessed by the track officials and the race director. Rough driving penalty
is a black flag stop and go.
– No blocking other karts. You may make one move in advance of the karts behind you.
You cannot move back across the track after you’ve made that move.
– All penalties will either be a black flag stop and go or a final position change.
– Bad behavior and/or foul language will not be tolerated. Any person involved will be
asked to leave the premises.
Points Structure for Championship:
Points are awarded for Feature race finishing position.
10 points – best qualifying time.
5 points – fastest lap of each feature race
In the event of a points tie at the end of the Championship season, the tiebreaker will be as follows. The
driver with the most first place feature finishes will have the higher finishing position in the
championship. If still tied, it will go to the most seconds, thirds, fourths, etc. If still tied, we will use the
finish of the very last race to determine overall finishing order.